Sunday, June 24, 2007

i'll be there for you

I guess this time you're really leaving
I heard your suitcase say goodbye
And as my broken heart lies bleeding
You say true love it's suicide
You say you're cried a thousand rivers
And now you're swimming for the shore
You left me drowning in my tears
And you won't save me anymore
Now I'm praying to God you'll give me one more chance, girl

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for you

I'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you

I know you know we've had some good times
Now they have their own hiding place
I can promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday
And Baby you know my hands are dirty
But I wanted to be your valentine
I'll be the water when you get thirsty, baby
When you get drunk, I'll be the wine

I'll be there for you
These five words I swear to you
When you breathe I want to be the air for you
I'll be there for youI'd live and I'd die for you
Steal the sun from the sky for you
Words can't say what a love can do
I'll be there for you.




to those who've mattered, matters and will matter.

to friends that's there when im fickle minded, when im down and low, when im high and joyous
to friends that knows and understands, that's there when i need, and there for the times
to friends that shared and have memories with, that's part and made life out of me
to love that made me this, that made me walk out of the sorry past, that make me renewed
to family that's put up with me thus long.

these five words i swear to you,
I'll be there for you.

thanks for being there. now, its my turn.
i may have hurt,
i may have wrongs,
but believe me and know this,
regret is a feeling,
sorry is an action,
but being there, is the action that comes with the feelings.

thanks for all that you've done (friends, love and family)


**wonder what's e motivation to say those on top.
but well, friends are the foot stones in life,
love is the pathway to looking forward,
and family, the ground that your roots grow from.

the three things in life you must take joy from,
the three things in life i thank for having.
thus,
my promise, i'll be there for you.

to vien, thanks for the past months of memories, though we've shared our ups and downs, i'll play my part, i'll play it well. i'll give it a shot. so, let's play this well, let's be patient, let's be true. let us slowly reveal, what the future has instored for us.

to friends, my RP friends, thanks for putting up with my lameness and my ever fickle-mind lately. but bear with it longer, this dude here, he's gonna stay and continue irritating you guys. he;'ll be here. he promist.

to friends, my friends i've failed to meet lately, esp those from peirce. the memories are all in my heart and mind, thanks for all that we've shared. well, i'll be here. just a call away. never too far to reach. will always be my pleasure to help and serve.

to family, shit comes round and round, i'll set my place now and play my part. its never too late.

multi-coloured post. hehe. well, enjoy life people!

famous quote to end,

any idiot can face a crisis, but three words sums it all ---- it goes on..

the only constant in life is change

life is a series of collisions with the future and the past, its not the sum of what we've been but what we look forward to be

No comments: