Saturday, May 12, 2007

fatigue

fatigue have gotten to me..
im tired..
so tired..
think im dying soon..
from the mental blockade and physical loss..
no motivation to work..
no motivation to go to school..
no motivation at all..
hmm... should i quit?
keep my day free or keep my night free?
or better yet. kill myself for 2 years and join ren?
den make myself very free for a year..
o well..
im missing my dearest alot..
skipped sch yet again..
high fever..
excessive swelling at my throat..
uber tired..
but someone came along and brightened my day..
made me brand new and of course..
it was none other den...
well u know..
damn.. missed UT and missed norman;s cele..
but still.. i will make it up to him tml. :)
i've got many good friends ard.. i've come to realise how impt they are to me..
i've come to realise how impt i am to them..
but some are just not worth mentioning..
seems like i have that short span of interest problem..
i like working..
but i hate the fatigue..
o well.. love makes me new.. :)
but then again.. i got too much that i want..
just too much.. like what zoee said in her blog..
action = reaction..
i acted.. now im reacting..
:)
fatigue took the better of me today.

No comments: