Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You kissed my lips and I felt a flutter in my heart,
You touched my hand and lit a spark in my body,
You stared into my eyes and saw straight into my soul,
You put your arms around me and I was finally complete.

when im near you, you make me weak,
your eyes it sparkles and blinds me,
your love it's heavy, so full and filled with the good will and joys and sweetness,
you, its so perfect, its so appropriate, it makes me want you so much more.

You are to me
All that an angel could be
My love for you
Is here for all the world to see
The gleam in your eyes
Is what keeps me alive
You are the vision of beauty
I see in front of me
The minor sound of your sweet voice
Is enough to make my heart rejoice
You're an Angel to me
The most beautiful person
This world shall ever see
A special place in my heart
I shall forever have for thee
You are my love
You are my world
You are this Beautiful Angel to me

You make my world perfect,
you make my world neat,
you make me complete,
you are contagious.

the month spent with you was special,
it gave me new sightings,
i love you, much more now and more to grow.
we have much to share and much have shared.
you mentioned that we dont seem 18?
that only cause we seem to be *lao fu lao qi*
lovers aged together in time,
the present, past and future i speak so much of.
believe it them, trust in them, have faith it will come true.
trust me that u wont regret and i wont give up.
believe me that i will love you deep and long,
have faith in us that time will befriend us,
that our love will stay... last and most important... grow..

Aishiteru.
my love now runs long in the rivers and valleys in our souls,
it flies high and above in our minds and sinks deep within our hearts,
it is solid and strong that it grounds our life,
it is so perfect, tender and oure it brings sweetness forever to us.
my love to you, its genuine.
its eternal, believe me that nth can do us part.
our love is strong and powerful.
always look back to my gifts and remember our promises.
forever,... will u be mine, and me be yours..
reminiscent our times of joys.. for much more will come...
and nothing will end or be less... only changes of more and better will come to pass...


If words could express
My feelings for you
How would you react
If you truly felt it true?

Would you laugh, would you cry
Would any emotion show
Or would you stay silent
And just wish it never goes away?

My heart skips a beat
At the sound of your name
I try to calm down...
I try in vain

To me, you're perfect
None even come close
From the tips of your hair
To the tips of your toes

Into your eyes
I could gaze forever
None can surpass
None is better

I could say, "I love you"
But that's just a start
If only words could express
The feelings in my heart

the deep strong powerful feelings
that grows to say it more
that i love you forever
and eternally im yours.

No comments: