Thursday, May 03, 2007

To my stargirl...

The thought manifests as the word.
The word manifests as the deed.
The deed develops into habit.
And the habit hardens into character.
So watch the thought and its ways with care.
And let it spring from love,
born out of concern for all beings.

True love never lives happily ever after;
true love has no ending.

-K.knight

If you judge people, you have no time to love them.

-Mother Theresa

We are, each of us angels with only one wing; and we can only fly by embracing one another.

-Luciano de Crescenzo





Is it possible
That someone like you
Could complete me?

You're the only one I want
The only one I think about
The only one I truly love

You've may me wrong next time
As I'ill do the same
But everyone makes mistakes
And your not one of mine

Be with me for the rest of time
I'll give you my heart
And you give me your mind
that we may see in time
our love shall magnify

i have nothing more to give you than my heart.
We were two and had but one heart.
i am my darling's and my darling is mine.

Romantic love reaches out in little ways,
showing attention and admiration.
Romantic love remembers what pleases you, excites her, and surprises you.
Its actions whisper, 'you are the most special person in my life.'

so, never say regret, never say no,
just say that you love me, and i shall love you also,
say that you need me and i will be here,
say that you miss me and i will stay here,
say that you want me and i will teleport,
say that you love me, and time shall join with us.

Love is a beautiful dream,
Love is not a matter of counting the years...
But making the years count...
making the dreams real..
making the fantasies true..
let me be your dream,
be your fantasy and hope,
let me deliever you what the world cant,
and let you deliever me what the world missed out.

Love doesn't make the world go 'round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

-Franklin P. Jones

To love is to take delight in the happiness of another, or, what amounts to the same thing, it is to account another's happiness one's own.

-Gottfried Leibnitz

Love reckons hours for months, and days for years;
And every little absence is an age.

-John Dryden, Amphitryon


To love you is a blessing,
to have you is a delight,
to be loved by you creates tears,
but only tears of joy can be the ones that rolls,
delighted byt he blessing you created,
you made my ride worthwhile.


For years to come, months to pass and days to see,
i love you, loved you and will love you,
through past, present and future.
through the church doors, through the heaven's gates,
through time and everything that passes,
through all obstacles and challenges,
thats my love devotion for you.

No comments: