Wednesday, May 09, 2007

randomness - poetry

I am beautiful.
so delicate & true.
i see the hope & courage,
of petals in bloom.
as long as i am, i will be,
the flower shall never wilt or die.
i will depend on solely one,
that solely one is me,
i raise my petals high above,
that i shall prosper and bloom above,
i may not be the pick of a patch,
but i am beautiful like the rest.

i will stand as one, but not a lonely soul,
the tears shall shun from my smiles and so,
i live my life so beautifully,
i think of myself as only pure and true.
i am beautiful

____________________________________


They say time is precious,
That time is of the essence,
But what is this illusion?
What is time?

It goes by, they say,
But I don't see anything.
They even say,
How time flies,
Does it have wings?

Never have I seen it,
Never have I understood,
But I do know some things,
I know the time that I'm away from you.

Time is precious.
It is of the essence.
But no time is worth my time,
Unless that time is spent with you.

How time weighs heavily on my heart.
Oh, how time does eat away at me.
Time is not physical, but rather spiritual,
For no time is more spiritual then when you're with me.

i miss you my lovely lady,
i love you so my dearest one,
my darling stargirl..

_________________________


I am a twinkling star
shining high in the sky
with my brother and sister stars
all around me.
And we dance and we sing
with our undying beauty.
And when our sparkling lights burn out
a door closes us and captures us
in a pool of darkness
of which we aren't familiar.
one known only as life
a darkness of force in the mind
it rips it tears it destroys.
but so does the hpoe and light in there
hope can be found in the darkness
the darkness of life.


______________________________________


A man that made an impression on strangers and friends.
Quiet but firm and even more stern.
Strength and courage I have learned from you,
but being without you is hard to do.
A man with pride in every step he made.
A man with vigor in every phrase.

The tears I've shed cannot surpass the smiles and the laughs we had with you.
To feel your pain I could not do,
to feel your joy I cannot explain,
but being without is hard to do.
A man with pride in every step he made.
A man with vigor in every phrase.

A man that defined the word grand as only a real man can.
To know you're in a better place soothes my pain.
Knowing you're happy and always true makes me sane.
A man i am to keep you safe.
A man with pride in every step he made.
A man with vigor in every phrase.





Good man die young.. tahts only cause capable people and rewarded with nothing but more work. think about it, how true isit?

No comments: