Wednesday, April 25, 2007

100th post, 14th date, 19days

hmm. haha. was thinking thinking about it and thus the title. :)

Had a great day ytd.. lesson was simple and had a great time with my team. forgot hows lunch and they day was fine. went to joyce's class after school and played some games that made sean uber high? haha.

*why am i blogging this way of a sudden? heck. must be the mood. still nostalgic to the past? still happy over the night? haha.**

Ok. back to the day..
So, after that, went to meet my darling at cwp.. had some pastamania.. went to courts and did some stupid shit. thought i was careful enough but NO! haha. must be the low IQ at fault. i got the wrong thing and had to run back to change. O well.. went on to suntec to eat some yogurt and decided to crash at darling's place.

damn. how sweet can someone get.. hmm. totally not expecting it but... THANKS DARLING!

Ok. now back to the original version of my form of blogging.

the reminiscene of past brings back tears,
the lost of hope and regrets adds to them,
what's left behind these mindless actions are just more hurts and pains..
the ripping of ties and bonds seems so tempting to those who chooses to run..
the ritting truth behind these actions are hidden within..
brave are those who knows when to fight..
be assured that he who runs comes back..
fight back.. resist... attack... i have nothing left behind but the casanova's unwillingness.
much to exclaim but little to result..
now here is the reminiscene..
one that only brings tears and pains..



Lo & behold thy lovy ones.
Heed forth thy cry of dreams.
bring forth the spur of wisdom.
feel fead thy love for you.
yet another cry for a declaration.
This is my love declaration for you.
my stargirl, AISHITERU!



You're Everything to me.

'Cause you're everywhere to me
And when I close my eyes it's you I see
You're everything I know that makes me believe
I'm not alone
I'm not alone

Everywhere - Michelle Branch

No comments: