Wednesday, April 18, 2007

round & round

simplicity is ignorance
so is simplicity a bliss or curse.?

To Shuyi. (oops. :P) -here's one friend that will stick around longer. :)
*now tag! :P*

To Joyce. - here's someone you know you can count on.update me!!
*now tell me the 2month delayed thing!*

To stargirl. - I love you! :P

Ok.
I have finally seen her laugh till er.. peng? 5 times today she laughed till she cried. amazing. haha. and i swear, the jokes werent even funny. :P but.... its cute. hehe. she always is. :)


mental hospital.
Shen Jing Bing Yuan? (my version)
*translation - crazy hospital

But, actual chinese name is, Jing Shen Bing Yuan.
*1 word misplaced only!!!!!*



Anyways,
who agrees with the phrase, men always wanna be the first while women always wanna be the last?

Consider and answer truthfully. How true is that?

1 comment:

Vivien said...

ahem* i swear that its super funny okie. stop mking me laugh, although im funny today. u dont see me that laugh-able everytime okie =p haha i had lots of fun today! MISS U!