Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thoughts

Let me be your freedom,
let me be your light..
you're safe, Noone will find you
your fears are far behind you . . .

- All i ask of you.

A simple song of love, a depict of my thoughts.
A simple word of faith, a replication of my thoughts.
Tales of perfect romance and love, an image for my thoughts.
Wonders of sweetness and joys, an action for my thoughts.

Promises of love and passion, yearns of joy and peace, longing for romance and faith,
my final combination for trust.

4 comments:

Vivien said...

updateeeeeeeee!! =p imu.

Anonymous said...

Im not a stalker.
but I know you are a stalker.

did u try the colorgenics ?
Lols.


i don miss u.
but i know u. ;p

Anonymous said...

that was my sister's user. not mind.
x=

anyway, hi im xiaotian.
nice to meet you.

=D

_Ki||o_ said...

oh. hi xiaotian. haha. yea i did. nice to meet u too. :D