Wednesday, April 25, 2007

love 101

What is love?

Love is not knowing how or why,
And not caring for that matter.

Love is spending time with you,
Even if only briefly.

Love is caring,
Like no one else matters but you.

Love is wanting,
Your lips to touch mine.

Love is hoping,
For you to go out with me.

Love is doin' anything,
Just for you.

I love you,
With all my heart.

Cause loving you is..

always Looking for perfection with you, wishing and yearning for more and more just to be with you..

having you as the Only one that matters and being the only one in my heart, for now, for later, for years to come.

the Visions of your loved magnifested through time, living in a house of love, being so deep in love.

Everything, Everywhere and Everyday spending tears, joy and excitement just knowing u're here..


Love? its where you & i are together.
just a way of describing me & you.

I love you.. thats what's my life is all about. loving you. always. :)

No comments: