Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Blue mood

alright, i must praise my darling for being so smart or maybe im just the simple one. :P
anyways, wasnt sweet to her that much today i think, so i decided to dedicated a song to her.. *so cliche, BUT WHO R U TO JUDGE!* :P

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain

Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel Im getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord Im doing all I can
To be a better man.



For you, i can be the better man i wasnt, this is love. it always will be.


Anyways, schools was dreadnaught at first. terrible when i faced the javascript. but, thanks to my new classmates and the funny accent faci of mine, i pulled through! had a great time in class laughing and cracking jokes with my new classmates. But, something still hits me that.. a change may not be for the better sakes.. will miss all the times we had, W16k, W24h! :)

last to end this, had swensons ice cream! **wee!!!** and went to meet my darling and i cant believe i forgot sth important.. o well, going for b&j tml. the day's booked for my darling. But then again, when was i never booked by her? :P gotta cut her some slack i guess. love ya darling!

No comments: