Thursday, April 26, 2007

too much.. must.. give..

Too much sweetness inside. must let it out.

My declaration.

My love for you runs deeper than any oceans or seas, it burns higher than any flames could reach, it reaches the ends of the world and stays at there for its the ends that i wish to walk with you to. No mountain can match my heights, no valley can match my depth, no sky can match the vastness of my love that is solely yours.

I wish i can tell u how much you mean to me, to tell you how much i love you. but no words can be used to measure or describe. If only you could hear my heart beat, then maybe you would understand the language of love with which it speaks. If only you could kiss me then maybe you would taste my love for you that's so sweet, and if only you could look into my eyes, the window to my soul, then you would know that this is no lie!

let time be witness and see, that love can be forever and thee. for you my loved one beloved, nothing else should matter and wont. let eternity and forever see, that even though time have been short and smooth has our love been, nothing can come between us, to rob us of what we have. this love is so strong and deep, it makes me melt each time i see u, it makes me melt each time im near.

Your soft lips touches me, you warm embraces and hands. it makes me feel so lifted, up into the skies. but bring me down u wont. for i trust that you will keep my love, heart and mind. it will stay in you and yours in mine, that i will protect you forever. this is my love declaration..

Forever is how long i love you..
Always is how much i shall care..
Eternity is how long our love will last..
The ends of time is where we will go..
this is not a destinated journey..
this is a journey of time, with only u & me in time to pass,
that is my love declaration.

i will spend my time missing you, loving you and wanting you..
i will spend my life guiding you, protecting you and hugging you..
i will spend my everything to make you smile and laugh..
i will use my everything just to be by your side..

hear my heart say this lovebeat..
hear my mind think of you..
hear my words saying how much i wanna be your future..
hear my words saying how much i wanna be your present..
see my present fulfilling your fantasies..
see my future walking down the church with bells in marriage..
see our past filled with sweet memories together..
see our time pass under the gazing sky and stars..
see ourselves grow old together..
yet our love shall still stay forever...
thats how long and how far i've thought..
love started when i've found you..

No comments: