Monday, April 23, 2007

What if...

What if i wrote your name in the sky? wind would blow it away.
What if i wrote you name in the sea? waves will wash it away.
Luckily, i engraved your name and kept it in my heart. Nothing can take that away.

What if i were a tear in your eyes? i would roll down to your lips.
What if u were a tear in my eye? i would never cry for the fear of losing you.

if a kiss is a raindrop, i will send showers to you
if a hug is a second, i will send you eternity
if a smile was water, im willing to use the sea for you
but what if love was a person?
i would send you me.

what if love is a disease? i think i will be so sick. for im so in love with you.

what if i die early? i would ask god to let me be your angel, so i can wrap my arms around you for eternity.

if you're asking if u hurt me, the answer is never!
if you're asking how much i love you, the answer is forever!
if you're asking if i want you, the answer if definitely!
if you're asking what i value the most, the answer would be you!

if someone were to ask me to measure my love to you, i would send him to the heavens and back down to hell, bring him around the globe a million times and finally shoot him to pluto and back to earth. for my love for you is that amazing that not a measurement on earth can be used.


But what if i said i miss you and love you so much... would u say it too? :P
**i will be the angel that will forever be by your side, to guide, to protect, to adore, to be eternally yours. i wish for so much to be done with you, i wish to say so much to you, but let time be witness to our love that will never be gone. this angel will stay here on earth, to be the living dream and fantasy, to let you dare to wish and hope, to let you not fear life or anything at all. for anything is possible, with love as deep as ours. let this angel stay in your heart, never let it go.**
to my sweetest, dearest darling, vien. Aishiteru!

No comments: