Thursday, April 12, 2007

Treasure

Send someone to love me
I need to rest in arms
Keep me safe from harm
In pouring rain
Give me endless summer
Lord I fear the cold
Feel Im getting old
Before my time
As my soul heals the shame
I will grow through this pain
Lord Im doing all I can
To be a better man

A: I'm lucky.

B: Why?

A: cause silly, god sent you to me.

Hehe. im blogging again. shall make this real simple.
of all things in life, what do you treasure most?
love? money? life?
heres a little qns.
stop and ponder for abit,

as said by the one of the most encouraging books written, The holy bible.

So, if where your treasure lies, there your heart is, what you treasure most is what you will spend your treasures at. But what if you treasure money most? where den does money goes for money? thus, greedy people are the ones who are seen with no aspiration and life but pure money loafting creatures always seeking more.

But me, my treasure is love. Thus, forgive me if i spend too much dear.. i cant help it. you robbed my heart from me. :) I love you.

2 comments:

Vivien said...

3 words, 8 letters, 1 meaning.
& that is...


i love you (:

_Ki||o_ said...

wait. thats 4 words. :) although is an emotion but its still a word technically.