Thursday, April 12, 2007

Songs of westlife

I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Everytime I breathe I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love,
and walk right through
As I lay my love on you


__________________________________


i don´t wanna feel the way that i do
i just wanna be right here with you
i don´t wanna see see us apart
i just wanna say it straight from my heart
i miss you, i miss you
i do...



__________________________________


Now I've tried to talk to you and make you understand
All you have to do is close your eyes
And just reach out your hands and touch me
Hold me close don't ever let me go
More than words is all I ever needed you to show
Then you wouldn't have to say that you love me
Cos I'd already know


___________________________________

相思豆..
if one seed = i miss you
i would pick a thousand now to tell you how i feel..
to let you know how much i missed you.. :'(

1 comment:

Vivien said...

hi baby, i miss u too (:

i wont care how b*tchy other ppl are. i just love the way u are, the way we are & its not the end of the world EVEN if im dying of diabetes THAT early. whatever thats SOSOSO familiar to others, i dont give a damn. i just wanna be w you.
& its not random (:

love ya lots!