Sunday, April 15, 2007

Declaration of love

* as the title says. SKIP THIS DAMN PART IF YOU ARENT MY DARLING. :)*

There is beauty in the town,
where dance fills the place.
There is beauty in the sky,
where stars are shining bright.
There is beauty in the beach,
with the moonlight up above.
There is beauty in my world,
for my heart is filled with your love.

To my darling,

a week has passed yet love's still strong.
i miss you so though just minutes ago you're still here.
with the small suprises and sweet memories we shared,
this heart aches and longs for time to stop as our love prolongs.
not very poetic i know, but this is just a simple message for my darling girl,
i know differences exist between us, but its these differences that makes us whole.
i wish nothing more then the best for you and the best for you is me. :P
you're the closest to heaven that i'll ever be,
and i truly hope this love stays on.


Just hope your blood sugar shoots up after seeing this, :P
a last declaration to end this lovey dopey entry.

Great minds contain ideas, solutions and reasons; scientific minds contain formulas, theories and figures; my mind contains only you!
There are 12 months a year...30 days a month...7 days a week...24 hours a day...60 minutes an hour...but only one like you in a lifetime.
There is night so we can appreciate day, sorrow so we can appreciate joy, evil so we can appreciate good, you so I can appreciate love.
I used to think that dreams do not come true, but this quickly changed the moment I laid my eyes on you.

darling vien.. (second time your name appeared in this blog..) i love you..

**sweet enough? :P i mean everything i said.**

No comments: