Saturday, April 14, 2007

Poetry of love

There is only one happiness in life, to love and be loved.

What I Love About You

I love the way you look at me,
Your eyes so bright and shines.
I love the way you kiss me,
Your lips so soft and smooth.
I love the way you make me so happy,
And the ways you show you care.
I love the way you say, "I Love You,"
And the way you're always there.
I love the way you touch me,
Always sending chills down my spine.
I love that you are with me,
And glad that you are mine.

A gentle word like a spark of light,
Illuminates my soul
And as each sound goes deeper,
It's YOU that makes me whole
There is no corner, no dark place,
YOUR LOVE cannot fill
And if the world starts causing waves,
It's your devotion that makes them still
And yes you always speak to me,
In sweet honesty and truth
Your caring heart keeps out the rain,
YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roof
So thank you my Love for appearing here,
For loving me, my life
I'll do the same for you, you know,
My Only One Stargirl.

I only wish for eternity yet eternity seems too long,
For you love is one embracing force that keeps me rooted here.
I'll never wanna leave you now for this love it seems too deep,
yet for each enchanting days, i yearn for so much more.
With every passing moment and day i long to be embraced,
your warmth and touch of gentleness seems to keep me still,
so now i say to you stargirl,
My love shall never fade.

1 comment:

Vivien said...

its me agn (: too sweet to be digested. hahha. be careful l8r yr blog cannot tk it!