Monday, April 16, 2007

8 & counting.

** to my darling.. i may not have said this before.. but.. i really am lucky and fortunate that you're now in my life.. the greatest achievement in life is not success but finding the right soulmate. i think i have that achievement.


Alright. What is a horror film? One that scares the living hell outta you right? However, Several film makers choose to make a comedic one.

White lady - what a funky face! a ghost filled with acnes? and screams to kill? man.. what a funnny way to kill. i laughed my ass outta that movie. i rate it 0 stars.

Flowergirl or sth (thai show) - "You like hot stuff? try this! *pours hot porridge on guy's groin.*" a phrase from the film. this show was absolutely hilarious. a sex scene that is totally off! ghost busters dying one after another by a weird lame ghost that does nth but cry and cry. i rate this, 0 stars.

And today, Nightmare detective. As the name goes, its a detective that searches and can solve Nightmares.. HOWEVER! it is by far NOT a thriller NOT a horror NOR a comedy. a fight scene of NOTHING but two drama guys going slow mo actions and colours and patterens fills the screen witht a really soothing music. NONSTOP scary of using pictures of dead victims. *note this. the picture part is the ONLY thing they used as a scare tactic. Thriller? hmm. if you call a weird monster filled with blood running around like a lunatic thrilling. there you have it. i rate this, 0 stars.

Dont mind my crude remarks to these films but seriously, a horror movie that works are like ju-on or wishing stairs that can actually make you frightened. not make you laugh along with everyone in the theatre. i swear, i cried till tears rolled out. THAT BAD!

Was wearing black today thus explainging my mood, had a kick-ass time with my sweetheart today. went to her house to see her idol ** now becoming my goal **'s concert. I must say, the perfect man to be is one that makes her laugh and smile, understanding, cool and handsome, capable, romantic, smart, caring, thoughtful, sweet, great dress sense, friendly, protective at the right times and most importantly, gotta know when and hows of her. my goal, my aim, my hope.

went to cine to catch that freaking 2hr time wasting hilarious movie where a couple just went off regretting ever coming in. ate pastamania and met my sweetheart's fishball? hmm. her boy was really fun i guess? talked to him, Adam, instead of her, Esther. haha. but hope i left a gd impression? :) went over to vivo for the night where it starts to get my black mood down to business. i WILL NOT share what happened that night but i surely say that it was the nicest and one of the sweetest moments of my life. i love my sweetheart so damn much! no. 54! :)

well, the list continues on my future plans.. wonders how far it will go..

As the stars are shining in the velvet sky, i'll make a wish then send it to heaven and make you want to cry....

手牵手, 一步两步三步四步, 望着天, 看星星一颗两颗三颗四颗, 联成线.


The stars always appears and shine brightly whenever our hearts are together in one beat.
As if telling us how much we should be together way before we meet.
Though time may be a letdown with much to be coming,
I assure you my dear that nothing shall be changed.
For my love runs deep within and shall never be sucked dry,
And my yearnings for you grows more as i miss you like tonight.
I wish to tell you so much my darling, but for now i shall just say this...
Aishiteru.

Time will never be a factor when two hearts are alinked. like yours and mine forever, it shall never beat to cease. i love you, no codes attached.

Every time I look at you
my heart skips a beat
I wonder if you know, my love,
that my heart is at your feet
I leave it there for you to do
whatever that you wish
You could take my heart, and love me,
Or just leave me in this bliss.
for now im caught in this love spell,

to forever be your prince.

1 comment:

Vivien said...

short & simple,
i love u.
i love u for u.
i love u for yrself.
i love u for who u are.
i love u for what u are.
lastly,
i just love u cause u're Vivien's =p