Tuesday, April 24, 2007

-----

I would fly to the moon and back if
Youll be
If youll be my baby
Got a ticket for a world where we
Belong
So would you be my baby?

-to the moon & back by savage garden

*i would fly to the moon and back,
to bring you to the stars and see the angels above.


Bored in school, finished work dead early. had a rough night. too many shits to take. too many regrets in life. too much to handle and take. too long have sufferrings been a fren of mine. taking a break seems to have been the wrong option. some things are better not to have stopped or rested. some things are jsut better to just bear and move on. guess im not as gd a fren as i thought i was. if you were reading now.. would u know how impt a fren u've been to me? the clique's in a mess, the game's been played far too quick. true friends are those who matters and comes when in need. can i dare say i am if i havent? guess it's just time that's left to judge. seems as in time has been much more a torture than restoration process. 5 years of friendship going 6. though many things happen between, we finally found friends that stays. a group of fun people, basketball days, jamming days, prata days, school days. those were the nolstagic times. a reminiscene of the past is always a bad thing for me now. it just proves my conclusion right. i dont want to be right anymore. someone prove me wrong please. the damnation of failing, the suffering of mishap. what more can be thrown into this pit that's about to break. the brim of eruption seems near. the drawing of the explosion is one not worth mentioning. take it or leave it? i choose to fight for it. we've done more den enough to prove to urselves our friendship is strong. but the deadly times of conflicts and misunderstandings seem to shade what we once had. im sorry i disappointed u. again and again i know i have. im too ashamed to admit my fault. but to u.. it seems it's worth throwing it down. im sorry i didnt put enough effort. im sorry i didnt fulfil my words. im sorry i hurt u again and again. im sorry for being selfish. im sorry for all the harsh times we had. im sorry.u are still an impt fren to me. someone so dear and close. i wont choose to lose this no matter what. give time and past sake another chance will u? though love's knocking on me. friendship is what brings joy to me. i need thejoys we had. i need your friendship. im sorry.

through the ranting i had ytd, i thought of sth, is love selfish or selfless? a love to give is selfless. a love that's received is selfish. who agrees to this. i've been selfless. all you have been is selfish. who gives u a right to stab. i've done so much but u never appreciated them. i've held so dear to this r/s and never once blamed u for it. but u chose to end it this way. maybe i dont have to right to comment as well. i gave u shit too. but compare my 1! shit to ur ENDLESS shit u threw at me. mine i dare say is much simple. u r just a complicated past of heartaches and hypocritism. i'm sick of it. hate me if u must. u've failed. i've failed. this frienship is not even worth reconciliation. too many dark secrets we both share. i've done in your steed too many times, u never took note, u never appreciated, u never see. why? u chose to give the credits to someone else. u chose to overlook my presence. but im all over it now. i meant all i said. u still are an impt part of my life. but u chose to make it a black spot. the angels of colour here now turns red & black. the colours of hell and satan just took him. an impt fren? u never did anything to keep this frenship. NEVER. dont blame me for this. u had perfection laid before you. u chose to dump it. call me hypocritcal. call me a bastard. name and label me anything. nth matters to u anyways. it never had.

Im in school, missing you. guess the rain does affect my mood. hmm. o well. hope seeing u later lifts me up. im sure it will. :)

No comments: