Saturday, April 28, 2007

Most beautiful

I’d give anything to see the sun set on the horizon,
I’d do anything to gaze at a full moon in the night sky;
Even a rainbow would make me smile,
And I’d love to swim in crystal clear waters
Of an untouched sea;
Sometimes I’ll see a shooting star,
And try to gaze from afar,
All the diamonds in the night sky;
The mist on the mountains is breathtaking,
As is walking in rainforest;
To see cascading waterfalls I’d do anything for,
As to stand on the highest peak in the world,
And look at the sights below;
I’d love to soar on wings above the clouds,
Across the bluest skies;
I’d do anything to see
All the beautiful things in the world,
Like a red rose blooming in the Sahara,
Like a river twisting through a dusty land,
All the beautiful things in the world

But I also know I am looking at
The world’s most beautiful creation,
Every time you smile,
And every time I look into your eyes,
it's an angel in disguise i stare,
your wonderful eyes, your wonderful smiles,
your long curly hair, your funny laughter and jokes (cold),
you make a new age of beauty, one so much more,
your tickles sets me laguhters, your hands give me support,
your hug gives me courage, you kiss brings me joys,
that's only because you're the wonder of the world,
an 8th in the counting, but there's still a 9th wonder,
that's the wonder of you being mine.
having you beautified my world, having you showed me love.
vivien, my love, my stargirl from above,
sent from god for me to adore, for me to hold,
i will thank god form the bottom of my heart,
that he gave me you, and sent me joys ten fold.

you who can make my heart bleed cause of smiles,
you who can make miracles and fantasies come true,
let me now show you miracles and fantasies,
of how love can be so powerful,
of how love can make one be so drunk,
of how love can make you so deep,
of how love can make us so strong,
of how love can make us beautify,
you who are the most beautiful creation.
you who can touch my heart so easily,
you who loves to tickle me so much,
you who i've barely even met,
you who gave me nothing but peace & smiles,
you who would surely wipe my tears,
you who can support & encourage,
you who simply said, is nearest to perfection.
love is so powerful do you know?

thas cause my love for you runs deep, flows far, flies high.
I love you so darn much darling vivien.... i miss you too much too... be with me forever? stand by me today, tomorrow, till time runs out? be with me at the ends will you? vivien... my most beautiful..

No comments: