Wednesday, April 18, 2007

5 funny jokes?

Me riding a white motorbike.. Hmm....
A meaningful story gone wrong.. Hmm...



I seriously wonder whats so Laugh-able about it. haha. i have a very tickled girl. :)

**any amount of reassuring will be given if u need, any amount of love and sweetness will be given if u wish, any amount of me will be yours if u just say it. my heart is all lost for you.**


Anyways, just really bored. Off to meet the peeps at newton circle now. Ciao~

[/edited]

its me!
i shall help him continue his 3rd,4th & 5th joke.
- well, the pig he drew was god-damn retarded & funny =x nxt time if i can i'll scan it & put it up for better purposes! LOL~
- hv u ever seen some guy who are 2times more scared of tickles compared to girls? *ahem* he's paranoid till almost wanna run away from me.
- smt wrong w his hearing + the new word i've invented "laugh-able". whats so funny about this word "laughable".. well, i got no idea, its because everytime i kept mentioning that "im not a cheerful girl, im just laughable." then he started to laugh, & thus mking me laugh. *shakes head*

joyce, zoee, sean & whoever reading this, BULLY HIM MORE OKIE!
i'll raise both hands to support! wahaha =p

your love,
me (:

No comments: